BRISTOL DAWG (GREYHOUND & LURCHER RESCUE)
Here at Bristol DAWG (Greyhound & Lurcher Rescue), we take your privacy seriously and will only use the information you have provided us, for the following purposes:
- The information you have provided to the Charity is used to assess your suitability for the re-homing/fostering of a sighthound in our care or to join our Sponsorship Scheme.
- The information you have provided will be stored by Bristol DAWG (Greyhound & Lurcher Rescue) for future use i.e. if we need to contact you for any reason in relation to the sighthound in your possession. It WILL NOT be used for any marketing purposes.
- THE INFORMATION YOU HAVE PROVIDED WILL NOT BE SHARED WITH ANYONE OUTSIDE OF THE CHARITY.
- The lawful basis the Charity uses is “Consent” and this is given by you on the application forms by ticking the appropriate box and signing/submitting the form.
Bristol DAWG (Greyhound & Lurcher Rescue) fully complies with the requirements of The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) in the processing of your personal information provided within our application forms for adoption, fostering or sponsorship.
Each individual has the following rights under GDPR:
- The right to be informed
- The right of access
- The right to rectification
- The right to erase
- The right to restrict processing
- The right to data portability
- The right to object
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiting